Home » Graphic Design » The Last Fiesta – Illustrations by Chris Parks
The Last Fiesta – Illustrations by Chris Parks
Chris Parks hails from Tampa Bay Florida. He is also known as Pale Horse, perhaps as a reference to one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. His art is as colorful as it is bold. The theme usually revolves around religious icons thinly disguised with the trappings of Mexican culture. Chris is also into heavy metal, tattoos, heavy metal, skateboarding, and psychedelics.
Have a look at his website.
Tags:art, artwork, colorful, digital, icons, illustration, Pale Horse, prints, religious
About The Author
I love my dogs, reading books, and taking great pictures with my battered but still functional digital camera. Taking great pictures with a high end camera is almost too easy, producing fantastic images with an outdated one is an accomplishment by itself.
Discover More on Pondly
- Realistic Graphite Art by Ileana Hunter
- Top 100 Design Blogs To Follow In 2013 [Infographic]
- Digital Flowers by Silvia Cordedda
- Digital Artist Keith Garrison
- Fotografias Subrealistas por Robert y Shana Parkeharrison
- Man Meets Woman – Minimalist Pictograms by Yang Liu
- Brooklyn Assembly Kits Serve Up DIY + Graphic Design
- Photo Editing Genius Ricardo Salamanca