At Pondly, we want to work in harmony and appreciation with our readers, and create a new community where everyone can share their passion for art. For these reasons, we offer you the chance to write your own posts.
Why Should I Contribute?
- Pondly is a fast growing community that draws attention of major media. We receive consistent traffic from search engine, direct traffic, and social websites.
- If you are an artist, you can promote your own artwork and get exposure for your business.
- If you are an author, you can promote your own blog with a link in the articles.
- If you are a guest blogger, you will expose yourself to a new readership.
What Should I Submit?
- Quality stuff! We are looking for artists to promote. If you think you may fit in our categories, we invite you to write for us.
Do You Have a Copyright Policy?
- We want to honor the work of our contributors and protect it as much as we can. You can rest easy that we won’t abuse the content of your posts.
- All the work showcased here belong to their original designers or commissioned clients. Submitting an image to Pondly doesn’t affect your copyright on it: you retain your copyright to your work.
- If you are publishing an article containing some works of other people, be sure to mention the name of the author.
- By submitting work, you allow Pondly to publish your work online on the blog. Please contact us directly if you see content on the site that might constitute copyright violation.
- Republishing of content, available on the site, at other web resources is allowed with appropriate mentioning of the source (pondly.com).
- There are some important policies to know before you start posting. Please read the rules to write a post.
Ready? Set? Go!
- Login or Register and start posting!
- In your profile, make sure you update Biographical Info, Website and upload a photo, for the “About the Author” box under your posts.