Edible Sculptures by Milena Korolczuk
Milena Korolczuk is an Oakland-based artist known for her work in photography and film. While having a rather boring breakfast one day, her eyes fell on a loaf of Wonder Bread and a whole series of sculptures were born. Blobs of compressed bread were pressed together to form miniature busts of pop culture icon, historical figures, and artists. She carefully photographed each sculpture for posterity. I imagine she did this before before popping her creation into the toaster.
Take a quick peek at her website.
About The Author
I love my dogs, reading books, and taking great pictures with my battered but still functional digital camera. Taking great pictures with a high end camera is almost too easy, producing fantastic images with an outdated one is an accomplishment by itself.
Discover More on Pondly
- See Urchins – Colored Pencil Sulptures by Jennifer Maestre
- Captured Moments – Sculptures by Eyal Gever
- Framed – Sculptures by Benedict Radcliffe
- Paper Scenes by People Too
- Eggshell Carving by Brian Baity
- Steel Cones – Sculptures by Floyd Elzinga
- Watch Your Step – Modern Sculptures by Do-Ho Suh
- A Close Shave – Paper Blades by Nadeem Haidary